2008 is here and we’ve identified our usual
resolutions goals; ride our bikes to work more often, telecommute whenever possible, use less, spend less, etc, et al. We know that resolutions often fail, so we need to be realistic with the promises we make to ourselves.
The same applies to Intervals. We do not want to over-promise and under-deliver. We’d rather be straightforward and intentional as we develop into the future. What can you expect from Intervals in the new year? Here is a short list of features in the queue:
- Periscope report; it’s like a gantt chart, but different.
- Saved reports; save your favorite reports for quick retrieval.
- API; import and export data
- Lightweight project scheduling and milestones
- And The Intervals roadmap, more long term features…