Invoicing: Get Paid Early and Often
Unfortunately, small businesses must navigate the nuances of erratic cash flow. Whether you bill hourly or per project, Intervals enables you to generate invoices using the same online software you use for tracking your time.
Invoices are seamlessly integrated with time tracking, making accurate client billing easy and painless. Simply select a start and end date and Intervals will pull all of your billable hours into one invoice that you can print, save, export to PDF, or email to your client. If you don't bill hourly, you can still create freestyle invoices with custom line items.
Does this client owe us money? Should we continue working on their project? Should we stop work on this project until we get paid? How long has it been since they paid? All of these questions can easily be answered so you can make informed decisions.
Intervals time tracking and invoicing software makes invoicing easy and flexible. Quickly find out who owes you money and who needs to be invoiced, then follow through with detailed invoices. For QuickBooks™ power users who prefer to track their time in Intervals, you can export time, reports, and invoices to avoid extra work. Canadian GST, Quebec PST, and other second taxes are supported as well, making it easy to invoice from any country.
Create detailed invoices quickly and easily. Bill your clients using the same software as for tracking your time.
- Detailed invoices can be broken down to show amount billed per task
- Automated overdue invoice alerts sent to your inbox
- Create invoices based on actual work performed
- Create freestyle invoices any way you like
- Supports Canadian GST, Quebec PST, and other second taxes
- Deliver invoices to clients quickly in a number of different formats
- Smooth out erratic cash flow
- Software includes fully featured project management and task management capabilities for businesses that need more than just time tracking and invoicing