Pelago has recently upgraded Intervals with several new features, making Intervals faster and easier to use.
- Ajax functionality for adding / editing / deleting the default site settings.
- Ajax functionality for adding / editing / deleting time entries on timesheets and tasks.
- Ajax functionality for adding / editing / deleting project notes.
- Ajax functionality for timers; start and stop timers on most task related pages and easily apply the time to tasks
- Ajax functionality for the general timer; use the general timer to track non-specific work and apply the time to your timesheet.
- Ajax address book; start typing in the email address for task correspondence and Intervals will autofill the email address for you.
- Added character count to the add time window so you know how much space you have left.
- Overhauled the html/css template layers of the framework code to comply more with semantic standards
- Made efficiency improvements to the Data Access layer of the MVC framework that runs Intervals
- Improved the scaffolding scripts in the MVC framework to ease the adding of new features.
- Added a slick new theme ‘Onyx’ created by our very own Jaime Prado
What’s next? We are presently working on document support, which we hope to launch mid december, and invoicing, which we hope to launch by the end of the year. Stay tuned, or better yet, signup now, and find out how Intervals can help your business succeed.