Why track your time? What do you get out of it? Is it worth the effort? This video highlights the benefits of time tracking and introduces you to how time is tracked in Intervals. Flexible methods help you capture your valuable time and productivity data so that you can make better informed decisions about your business.
How time tracking helps your business
- Better understand where your time goes.
- Be as efficient and effective with your time as possible.
- Make data driven decisions.
- If you bill for your time – get paid for your time.
How is time tracking in Intervals different from other tools?
- Time is tied directly on your tasks. No separate time tracking activity.
- Track productivity & workflow as granularly as you like. The choice is yours.
- Empower you to track your work in a structure that works for your business.
- Make time tracking easy so that you can see and learn from your data in various ways.
- Make time tracking part of your normal day to day efforts.
- Full customization of your work types, rates, hierarchy, and modules (task & time categories).
- Track time from anywhere (timers, manual, right click, mobile app, import and more).
- A plethora of reports to analyze your time data. Whether you need financial reporting on the value of your work or general reports on productivity, there is a report to fit your needs.
- If you bill for your time – create invoices based on your time data with abundant flexibility on what is included (structure the invoice by person, by task, by date, by milestone, etc.)
Since 2006 we have been helping businesses be more efficient with their time tracking and productivity. If you have any questions about how to get the most out of Intervals to accomplish your business goals, please reach out to us. We love helping small businesses succeed and are here to help.