Bas de Baar, who discusses Project Management in a global, mobile, virtual and multi-cultural world, was gracious enough to publish some of our thoughts on the future of project management software. The article has been published at his Project Shrink Web site. Read the article
Click here to read the article and find out our take on questions like:
- What will Project management Software be like in 5-10 years?
- How do you think tools will support proper communication between mobile, multi-cultural teams?
- How do you think tools will build a sense of community?
- What makes your product different than other Project Management Software?
- Your company is part of “One Percent for the Planet”. What does this organization do and why does your company support it?
Thank you, Bas!