Infrastructure Improvements Scheduled for this Saturday, 7:00 AM Pacific
This weekend we will be increasing the number of servers and changing hosting providers. There is really no good time to make such an important move, but after extensive research into hosting options we are excited about the change. We expect to see big improvements after Saturday.
Reasons for the upgrade
- Growth to accommodate additional Intervals customers
- Additional servers for better performance, better redundancy, and better backups
- Server expansion in preparation for Document Support
- Upgrade to the latest versions of our Operating platforms
- Latest and greatest hardware for speed
The upgrade is scheduled for Saturday, January 13th between approximately 7:00 AM Pacific and 9:00 AM Pacific. A short period of down-time is likely during this window. If you experience any issues after the transfer and upgrade is complete, please email us at support[at]myintervals.com and we will troubleshoot immediately.