Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Ways to use Intervals

User types

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

Hi,

Is there a document listing what each user type can/can't do? A table with access rights down the left and a column for each user type with a yes/no would be ideal.

At the moment it can be difficult deciding what type of user to set people up as, and some of the settings seem a little odd (e.g. I changed myself from admin to manager, and can no longer see outstanding timesheets. I would have expect to see that so I can chase my team).

Thanks

• Michael
    • May 28th 2010 edited @ 05/28/2010 1:44 pm

Administrator level users should not be able to downgrade themselves to a manager. Do you mind clicking on the find a bug link within your account and submitting a bug? Our development team will take a closer look.

Regarding what each user can see, an access rights grid does not exist at this time but that is definitely a great idea. Here are a few other items that might be helpful. This forum post outlines what each user level can do and here are a few videos that show each user level. Also, just a heads up that the videos are a little bit old and we are in the process of re-recording them to make them current.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com