Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Feature Requests [Closed]

Desktop (win) application in combination with Intervals

Bottom of Page

1 to 4 of 4

Hello,

Im trying to figure out what product to use for a smallteam timetracking and issuetracking projectmanagement tool. I like Intervals but im missing something. What i would like is a combination of a webbased enviorment and the desktopapplication ((windows) which will do the timetracking + being an alerter if anything happens for the given user/developer (notify bugs/tasks).

Some other products have this, but mssing other things. I noticed the API here is version 0.x - so its probably not possible yet with intervals to either get finished apps for this (desktop apps / not web) or create one yourself ?

• Michael
    • May 5th 2010 edited @ 10/28/2010 10:43 am

The API was recently taken out of beta and it could potentially be used to create a desktop application.
    This function would be WONDERFUL. I have a client that is reluctant to utilize this system on a large scale because it does not have a Windows Desktop Application functionality. I believe you would greatly increase your sales if this feature was added.

Since this is a parallel discussion thread I am going to close out this discussion. Additional information is available in this discussion.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com