Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Announcements [Closed]

New Features Launch & Maintenance Scheduled- April 24th

Bottom of Page

1 to 3 of 3

• Michael
    • Apr 23rd 2010 edited @ 04/23/2010 2:45 pm

This weekend we will be deploying updates to Intervals. Here is a blog post outlining some of the new features if you would like to take a look. The window to deploy the new features and perform maintenance is between 1:00 PM (Pacific) and 5:00 PM (Pacific) this Saturday, April 24th | (8:00 PM - 12:00 AM (GMT). We do not expect any down time during this window but we do expect performance to be a little spotty.

• Michael
    • Apr 24th 2010 edited @ 04/27/2010 4:46 pm

The feature deployment and server maintenance went as expected. We will be sending out an email to all Intervals account owners highlighting all of the new features.

I love the search, but it's still lacking... I'd like to be able to find tasks to enter time as if I was typing a web address into Firefox, or searching for a friend in Facebook. An AJAX-driven search box and some on-the-fly regular expressions would be awesome.

So for example, I type in "php strayer", and it lists tasks as I type, matching what I type somewhere in the client, project, and task name. The task I'm looking for is "PHP Programming", under a project called "Virtual Commencement", under a client named "Strayer University". By typing in "php strayer", I would be able to instantly find what I'm looking for. I click on it, and it brings up that task. Even better, the task comes up with an "add time" link on the right - I click on that to directly add time to that task.

A step in the right direction; keep going guys! =)

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com