Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Task customization: status colors and images

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

I use Intervals to track work for film post-production where each task is a separate shot that we're working on.

It would be helpful to me if I could add a cell to each task where I can have an image from that shot. I know that I can embed an image in the summary and have that show up in the task list, but the image would appear under the task in the task list and not in-line with it, which is what I want. Is there a way I can customize the interface to do this?

Also, it would be great if the color of the Task Status cell could change color depending on the Status. (Or else, since I don't use the Task Priority, if I could instead tie the Task Status to the color of that cell.) Is there a way to do that?

Unfortunately, there is not a way to do either item at this time but thank you for taking the time to suggest these updates for Intervals. Our team will take them under consideration.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com