Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

Feature Requests

PayPal Integration

Bottom of Page

1 to 4 of 4

I've been a faithful user since the inception of my business 4 years ago. I started off using your invoicing system but had to change to an outside company because there's no PP integration. (this was easy for me since I bill up front and don't usually rely on work completed for invoices). That company will be closing their doors in December of this year but I still don't see any PayPal integration with Intervals now or listed on the road map.

Can you tell me if this is something that will ever be developed? If not, is there a reason? I'd really like an all-in-one solution. Would it help if I said pretty please with a cherry on top?

Payment integration with invoices via PayPal is not on the development plan at this time but the feature is being considered. With how Intervals is currently structured I know some users that use Paypal place a link to Paypal directly on the invoice. Either on the invoice description or the fine print for each invoice. That may or may not be an option for your workflow but I thought I would mention it just in case it adds any value.

Meanwhile, we'll certainly take these thoughts into consideration as we think through this feature. Thanks for sharing!

John

This really would be a valuable feature. I know it has been requested MANY times over the years. (I myself have asked for it often.) With PayPal's API why is it so difficult to add this feature? I know not everyone wants to use PayPal (yes I know some hate them), but I don't see why it couldn't be a feature that can either be activated or deactivated.

This feature would certainly save a lot of time. Currently I create a detailed invoice in myIntervals, then go to PayPal and create and send a PayPal invoice, then email the myIntervals detailed invoice to my client as back-up. It would be so much simpler if I could just send the myIntervals invoice to the client which contained a "Pay Now" link/button from which the client paid the invoice via PayPal. And if payment was made in this fashion it would automatically update the invoice as paid in myIntervals.

On the flip side; it would also be nice in the client login section if there was also an area for the client to paid their invoices, with payments processed by PayPal. Many other Project Management programs available today, that included an invoicing feature, have a payment gateway integration.

• helenajames
    • Jan 26th 2014 edited @ 01/26/2014 11:45 pm

You can get through any financial emergency when you have just a little bit of help available to you. This is why payday cash advances are other there for everybody to use. Some people need the additional help, particularly those living off of minimum wage or a stagnant paycheck. The tough economic climate has made it even worse on the subject of emergency situations.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com