Not signed in (Sign In)
  • What is Intervals?

Intervals is online time, task and project management software built by and for web designers, developers and creatives. Learn more…

The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

API

time object

Bottom of Page

1 to 4 of 4

As far as I can see there is only a client property in the time object?
    What I'd like to have is (also) the clientid. Is that possible, or am I wrong?

Second question is a request. Is it possible to have a property hastimer in the task object?
    I'd like to show a color bar in our new (iPhone) application. If the task has a timer running i'd like to show the user a special color.

• cameron
    • Feb 8th 2012 edited @ 02/08/2012 12:13 pm

Hello,

About the first item, you are correct. I've added this field to the time resource list. Just remember that a project may not have a client, so this field may sometimes be null. The change will go live at our next launch, which should be a few weeks from now.

As to the second question, there are no plans to add a hastimer field to the task object. You can, however, use the includetimerid filter to determine if a particular person has a timer running for the list of tasks. Alternatively, you could also try grabbing a timer list and computing the intersection of that list and the task list.

Cameron

• icvanee
    • Feb 8th 2012 edited @ 02/09/2012 12:05 am

Thx. Waiting for the new release.

For the second, I had implemented that solution, but then I need the timer AND the task list. But, not a big deal as far as I can see. Now using the includetimer filter.

Another one. On the API pages I can't find the complete definition of the objects that are returned. Do you have such a list?

It isn't available at the moment. We've got some ideas on how to expand the documentation in the future, including interactive request builders, and that would include a display of the output. But right now there's no expected release date for that.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com