Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

Feature Requests

Contacts per project

Bottom of Page

1 to 3 of 3

Hi Intervals team,

wouldn't it be great if you could assign persons to projects? Not only the team, but people who are responsible for a certain project from the client side. I often find that it would come in handy to quickly look at a project and see who at the client is responsible for a specific project.

These are not even followers of tasks, but people I frequently need to contact. It would be great if I could link the people to a project and then see their contact information on the project dashboard at a glance.

Kind regards from germany,
    Jan

You can, but it's listed on the project profile page, not the dashboard (click the project name from the list of projects). You just set the contacts up as executive users with access to the project. You can let them login if you want to, but you don't have to.

Hm, no, that's not what I want. I don't want to set every single contact (we're talking 2.000+ here) as an executive user. Imagine the list that would generate...
    And how can you prevent an executive user from logging in? As soon as you set up the user, she or he will get an email with their credentials, and another eMail if you change these credentials. And a false eMail-address wouldn't do any good for obvious reasons. ;-)

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com