Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

Ways to use Intervals

View report of most recently modified tasks or comments

Bottom of Page

1 to 4 of 4

We use comments to update each other on specific needs for broader tasks. I would like to see a report of tasks based on latest comments. If this could be just a "comments report" sortable by date, task or project, where the comments linked to the task, that would be fine. But I need some way of seeing which tasks/comments have been most recently updated/added.

As a stop-gap measure, I would like to be able to view a list of tasks and sort by 'date last modified'. That would get me pretty close to what I really want - which is the comments report.

Anyone else find a way to get a report of comments or most recently updated tasks?

I support this request. To be able to print a list of tasks together with "Last Comment" would be most useful for review in meetings.

Robert.

We support this request as well, it would be a valuable tool.
    I've written some scripts which do pretty much that - see https://www.myintervals.com/forum/discussion/757/cwt-digital-intervals-api-scripts/

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com