Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

Feature Requests

Project/Task Level Access Control

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

• cvwcorp
    • Aug 11th 2011 edited @ 08/11/2011 6:18 am

I believe this isn't possible currently, so I'm posting this here. If it is possible and I'm just missing something, please point me in the right direction. :)

It would be nice to be able to limit access to a project, and even a task, to selected users only. For example, my company has a few users at Administrative level, and they all need to be in order to do their jobs. However, I may want to use Intervals to run my own projects that contain sensitive company information, or for HR purposes. In those cases, even my highest level staff need to be prevented from accessing the project/task information.

You'd need to set up a separate account for those projects - a key point of being an Administrator is that you have access to all projects (and things that go with that, like having access to the request queue, which might contain requests for one of your private projects that hadn't been marked as being in that project).

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com