Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Linking clients or multiple clients on a project

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

I'm trying to find out if there's a way to link three clients - sometimes we do tasks/projects for the whole group simultaneously and the data can be tracked as a whole, while other times each subgroup has specific needs that are dealt with individually. example: I have three different colleges within our university as "clients" however as a whole, they make up one particular client group (called "college partners"). Regular projects happen 3 times a year, and my time is spent pretty much equally across all three colleges doing standard process stuff. for those projects, I'd like to have them affiliated with all three clients, not just one, so I can say XXX hours working on Quality assurance for college partners.

Is this possible? what's the best way to set this up?
    Thanks,
    Beth

There is indeed a one to one relationship with clients and projects and a project cannot belong to more than one client. This is done primarily for reporting and to keep track of hours and tasks that have been performed for a particular client but I know that some Intervals users have created hybrid clients that are combinations of clients and named accordingly. I don't know if something similar might work for your but I thought I would mention it just in case.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com