Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Syncing Ical

Bottom of Page

1 to 4 of 4

Hello, does anybody know how to sync ical with my intervals? This information would be greatly appreciated.

Are you looking to export the Intervals calendar in iCal format? If so the home page can be exported in iCal format and then imported into another program. Here is a blog post on the functionality. If you are hoping to import an iCal file into Intervals this functionality does not currently exist but tasks, milestones and projects can be imported in CSV format by navigating to Options >> Settings & Defaults >> Import Data.

I may be doing something really stupid, but when I go to options, I can only see:

My account
    My email preferences
    help
    log out

Am I doing something wrong?

If you do not see the link to Settings & Defaults your best best is to click on the find a bug link from within your account to notify our support team direct. They can check your user level and account to see if you have access to the link. If you are an administrator level user on your account that has access to both plan info and settings and defaults here is what the menu should look like:

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com