Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Deleting multiple clients or people

Bottom of Page

1 to 4 of 4

How do I delete multiple client and person records? I have a number of each that appear to have been scrambled on import. There are several hundred of each, so doing them one by one isn't feasible.

There are two ways that several hundred client and person records from an import could be deleted. The first option would be to go to Options -> Settings & Defaults -> Import Data -> Import History and deactivate the entire set of data that was imported. Then fix the data in the import file and try importing it again. The second option would be to use the Intervals API, documented at https://www.myintervals.com/api/. The API can be used to delete multiple client and person records, but it will require some programming knowledge to utilize.

Regards,
    John

John,

Thanks for the response.

It almost worked - I think I may have triggered a race condition by being impatient with button presses, so now the clients have been cleaned out nicely, but there are just under 400 people when both imports are inactive.

Off to the API, I guess. Hope there are good examples! :-)

Doug

It's possible if some clients showed up in the same imports then Intervals might get confused when activating and deactivating the imports. Meanwhile, good luck with the API! Let us know if you need any help.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com