Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help? [Closed]

New to Intervals and having trouble with slow or non responding server

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

I am doing the 30 day trial. I started 15 days ago and really like the features for time tracking, invoicing and reports on projects. Mid-last week I found clicking between tasks and projects the pages loaded very slowly or not at all. Still today the same problem. I got a task page to open and started a timer. When I wanted it to stop it would not respond and just kept running. Eventually the page loaded and it stopped about an hour later. The most common error message I get is that the server is not responding. I like the Intervals concept and methods of organizing all my time/task/project/client information, but it is frustrating that now it is not working. Is there something I am missing performance wise? All other servers I am connected to are working fine.

It sounds like you could be experiencing a network related problem getting to the data center. Your best bet is to contact support direct by emailing support@myintervals.com or by clicking on the find a bug link from within your account. The find a bug link gives our support team additional diagnostic information about your web browser and computer that will greatly assist in troubleshooting the problem. There was a routing problem in the data center earlier today and there could potentially be a lingering issue.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com