Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Search Time

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

I recently needed to search time records for a specific key phrase that would be found in the comments of a time entry. I don't see a way to do this within Intervals currently. Am I missing something?
    Unfortunately there is not a way to search the notes that are entered when a timer is applied at this time but I added this to the list of potential time modifications to consider. If a comment was made on a task the advanced task search might be an option since it searches task comments but not the note that was entered when a time was applied. Also the summary report includes the notes that were entered when time was applied. One potential workaround if you happen to know the project or rough date you could run the summary report for that particular project or range and then search the page. I realize this is not ideal but I thought I would mention it just in case it adds any value.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com