Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

I need to include my VAT number with my account and I need a monthly invoice - is this possible?

Bottom of Page

Each month when the anniversary date comes up for the account and the credit card on file is run a receipt will be sent to the Intervals administrator for the account. Also, all past invoices are available online in Options >> Plan Info >> Billing History. If your official company name and VAT number must be associated with the account our support team can definitely do this. There is a Customer Billing ID associated with each account and it can be set to whatever is needed. For example, we can change it to be something like Web Design Company Name (VAT No PT 123456789). If this is something you need to have happen please shoot an email to support@myintervals.com and be sure to include the Intervals domain name where you login and instructions on what you would like displayed (precise company name and VAT number).

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com