Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Feature Requests

Expanded Search

Bottom of Page

• david
    • Jun 10th 2010 edited @ 06/10/2010 7:12 am

I love the new search feature. It's almost perfect... One thing that would make it a little better is if I was able to search on multiple fields at once. So if I type in "client project programming" it'll bring up tasks with name, description, project name, or client name containing any part of my search.

A lot of times we'll have tasks like "PHP Programming" for 2 dozen or more projects at a time, except for the one project I want to enter time for. If I was able to enter "chacha programming", I would be able to see that under the client "ChaCha" the task is named "website programming".

I've found a way around this by entering the client and project name into the description of each task, but it's a band-aid, really...

It's getting much faster for me to enter time, and that's a huge plus! Thanks so much for the work on this. As a PHP developer, I know what's involved in this type of thing, so I really do appreciate it.

David

PS - It seems like your "Subscribe" functions are broken... They just sit and load forever.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com