Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Potential new user hoping for some insight :)

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

Hi,

I have been searching long and hard to find a solution that is as powerful and straight forward as intervals appears. Before I purchase though, I would love to know if it is possible to;

• Create leads/opportunites/marketing campaigns (like in many CRMs)

• Create a custom integration between intervals and my own LAMP website so that when clients purchases a membership on my website, intervals will automatically create an account for that client

• If the previous integration is possible, is it possible to have intervals automatically generate and email an invoice to the new customer

• Have members on my website request support and have that automatically generate a support request in intervals? If so, would that have to be using a public/guest ticket system or could it be more specific (ie, registered client on intervals)

• Mass email customers

With any luck this is possible. I understand that if it is, there would be a fair amount of custom api work needed, which wouldn't be a problem...

Thanks in advance!

Intervals doesn't really do traditional CRM with leads, opportunities and a funnel like salesforce.com or SugarCRM. You can use a sales project to manage leads, sales templates, etc. but it is not true CRM. It is more like light CRM. Another option is to use the clients section with sales/qualifying projects to track tasks, notes, documentation, etc. Also, Intervals does not have a bulk email mechanism. Everything else above can be done via the email/work request queue and the API. Here is some documentation on the API if you have any interest on exploring that option.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com