Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

What happens with a rejected timesheet?

Bottom of Page

1 to 5 of 5

We have a new policy in place that any time sheet that doesn't have a description attached to the time is rejected.

Once I've rejected the time sheet, does the user receive a notice? Can they then go in and revise + resubmit the time sheet to me?

Yes, when a timesheet is rejected the user will receive a notice. When rejecting the timesheet, you can also add a note as to why the timesheet was rejected. This note will be sent along in the email. Once a timesheet has been rejected the user can log into their account, revise the timesheet, and resubmit it for approval.

Awesome! Thank you so much.

..and can I just say that Intervals has THE BEST customer support ever? Love it.

Thanks for the kind words :) We are glad to hear you are happy with our support. We really are trying to make a difference with our customer support. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support at myintervals dot com if you have any questions.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com