Not signed in (Sign In)
  • What is Intervals?

Intervals is online time, task and project management software built by and for web designers, developers and creatives. Learn more…

The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Feature Requests

Task ID on Set Up

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

Would it be possible to let you know what a task ID was before you save it?

I often name files and folders using task IDs and like to do this as I'm setting up a task (and then referencing them in the 'summary' - it's a bit awkward having to go back and edit the summary just so I can reference the correct file or folder path/name.

I appreciate this could cause problems with sequential task IDs if many people are setting up tasks at the same time and someone was to cancel a task before saving it but was wondering if there's any work around!

There is not a way to do this at this time but I would like to learn a little more about how you use the numbers to see if there might be a workaround. All documents that are tied into a task can be retrieved via the task in the task section, project section, and documents section. Since the document is tied into the task there is a reference built in that way but it sounds like you may be pointing to files that are not uploaded?

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com