Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

Feature Requests

Interface for Projects: Itask, MS Project and Liquid Planner

Bottom of Page

1 to 6 of 6

• jnhearne
    • Jul 9th 2009 edited @ 07/09/2009 10:44 am

Currently I have a client that is managing a project that is huge and involves many of our departments. They are using a project Management tool that is not web friendly. - iTaskX It get's zero points for it's Web-i-tude.

iTaskX (below)

Liquid Planner

However, This kind of Layout is super beneficial for keeping all tasks in check within a given deadline.

Can we get something like this going?

So I guess no response means you are working on something like this? :)

jhearne,

We have something on the road map that's similar to this. It's currently being developed and we're calling it the Periscope report.

Jaime

Good to know.
    • jnhearne
    • Nov 12th 2009 edited @ 11/12/2009 10:49 am

Periscope has a lot of potential. After reading your blog about adding Task and Milestone info (GREAT!) I was curious to know how much functionality do you intend on adding. Is it going to be a Read-Only report? or will you be able to interactively create tasks within pericsope. Maybe eventually we could have the ability to color the tasks, slide them around, and group them.
    For now we intend on adding milestones and tasks to the periscope and leaving it as a read only report. Meanwhile, the best way to move tasks around is to drag them around on the calendar page.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com