Not signed in (Sign In)
  • What is Intervals?

Intervals is online time, task and project management software built by and for web designers, developers and creatives. Learn more…

The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

Feature Requests

Pulling up time by task status and more

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

• xelalex24
    • May 27th 2009 edited @ 05/28/2009 8:39 am

It is hard to explain exactly what we are trying to do and keep it somewhat short. Either way, I’ll give it my best shot.
    We would like to pull a report up that shows all “hourly rate” hours that a consultant has worked in a month, and also pull up hours that a consultant has done for project rate projects in which can only be billed by consultant to us and to us to the client once the project has been completed.

We are having difficulties in figuring a way to make this work. One issue is that while we want people to track their time, we don’t want to pay for project rate projects until the project is complete.

I have figured I can filter out the times by “work types” in the summary report. If I can have a report that pulls up times based on “work types” plus the status of the task, I can then pull times that are for project rate tasks that have been closed.

So my questions are: