Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Executive Level Access Restrictions

Bottom of Page

1 to 3 of 3

Is there a way to restrict access to all reports for an Executive level user?

I want a client to be able to upload documents only - not view reports. Can this be done?

Thanks in advance for any help.

At this time Intervals does not have the ability to restrict access to all reports. However, the executive user can only see a limited view of two reports at this time. If that is still too much information for executive users within your company, I completely understand.

That is why we are planning on adding granular controls for executive/client level users. Please see this forum post for more on this topic:
    Intervals executive/client level user and more granular controls

Thanks for the timely response.

Granular controls for executive/client level users would be a great addition. For non-retainer/maintenance work, we flat bid projects. I don't always want to grant client access to even the limited reports that they currently have access to. Sounds like you are working on it.....so I will wait for the update.

Thanks again.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com