Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Is there a way to prioritize all of the projects once they are entered?

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

I am wondering how to prioritize my projects. I know you can prioritize TASKS, but I can't see a way to change the order of the projects to reflect which one needs to be done first, second, etc. I entered a lot of projects in random order. Is there a way to re-arrange them on my main screen when I click "Projects"?

Maybe I'm missing something but I can't see an option to do so anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! :-)

Donna

Projects do not have priority like tasks do but they do have a start and end date. You may want to rearrange the start and end dates on the projects to be realistic. Also, if your projects have tasks you may want to rearrange the tasks to reflect the order in which things should be worked on. You can quickly reschedule tasks on the home page by dragging and dropping them, via right clicking on tasks on the home or task listing, or by using the bulk task update mechanism on the task listing. Regarding the project listing page, you can click to sort on all of the columns to change the view. For example you may want to look at the project list sorted by when the projects end, when they start, budget status, etc.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com