The Project Activity Report shows:
- each task #
- the title of the task
- the type of work that was performed
- the amount of work performed
- the dollar value of each chunk of work performed
- the total dollar value of the entire task
We created this report for precisely that question.
Where is the report located? You have two options:
1. at the bottom of the project dashboard in the 'reports' section (Projects >> Individual Project >> Project Dashboard >> Project Activity Report)
2. in the reports section (Reports >> Project Activity Report)
Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com