Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

Announcements [Closed]

Server Maintenance Scheduled for January 17th

Bottom of Page

1 to 6 of 6

Intervals will be undergoing server maintenance this weekend. The maintenance will be performed January 17th during a two hour maintenance window of 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM (PST) | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (GMT). We may encounter a few minutes of down time but hopefully no more than 5-10 minutes.

The server maintenance is complete and fortunately downtime was kept to about a minute. This maintenance laid the groundwork for some upcoming optimizations.

Hi,

I've been finding the server to be inaccessible intermittently tonight, and I'm wondering whether anyone else is reporting this.

NB: I've found the same result lately, as well as found the server to be slow in general (maybe since Milestones was released).

If this comment isn't appropriate to save in this discussion, please edit/reply and delete,

thx. dave

Regarding this evening, we have seen a few oddities with our probes and monitoring services and we are currently investigating the matter to see if we can determine what is happening. Your feedback enforces what we are seeing with the probes. Thank you for your patience while we try to isolate the problem.
    Yes, our account just had a blackout for about 10-15 minutes, and we were just able to access it again.
    • Michael
    • Jan 19th 2009 edited @ 01/19/2009 2:43 pm

After investigating the matter it looks like there was a configuration problem with some of the optimizations that were launched earlier this weekend. We tuned things yesterday and have been monitoring things today and everything appears normal. If you are still seeing any sluggishness or intermittent problems please let us know.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com