Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

Ways to use Intervals

New Task - Default to current project?

Bottom of Page

1 to 3 of 3

Is there a way for me to set the "New Task" links to default to the last project viewed or the current project that is being viewed? I know there is an "Add new tasks" link on each project page, but if I'm in the Task List for that project and click on "New Task" (the only way to create a task from there) I always have to select the project. Is there a way around this?
    This functionality does not exist within Intervals at this time, but we do have plans to make the "create new task" link more intelligent where it will pre-fill information based on the page you are currently on. The closest functionality that exists is if you create a task and click on the "save task and create another" link. This will save the current task and immediately start another with the client and project preselected.
    Thanks, Michael. I am aware of the functionality you mentioned. Looking forward to seeing this in a future update as it would save me a lot of time.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com