Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

Announcements [Closed]

Maintenance Notice :: New Features Launching this Weekend

Bottom of Page

1 to 7 of 7

This weekend we will be launching an updated home page and milestones. The launch will be performed December 20th during a four hour window of 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PST) | 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM (GMT). We do not anticipate any down time but Intervals may be spotty at times during the launch.

Learn more about the new features including screenshots and a feature preview here.

The updated home page looks great! Congrats & thx for working hard to keep us clients happy.
    The milestones is surely a milestone (no pun intended) in the development of Intervals since it makes the Project Management so much easier and more powerful. Looking forward to using it.

Thanks for the feedback. We are very excited to get this significant improvement launched. We actually used the milestones piece to launch milestones (the launch included 71 tasks).
    I second Chris' comment. I think the Milestones tool will be very useful to us. I have to say, though, my favorite new feature is being able to select multiple items in any of the Task Filter dropdowns. Thank you!
    Michael, just to provide additional feedback — the home page calendar views (and the way you can right-click or drag-and-drop tasks and milestones) is an absolute godsend. I've been researching a field of about two dozen project management software options out there for the past month, and Intervals had already been in the top three. This feature alone instantly vaults Intervals head-over-heels above anything else. Thanks!

Hi,

you guys did well with the new home page.

My bug report on this, though, is that the tooltip gets "stuck" a lot for me. Upon mousover, it successfully pops up the "Additional Information" window, but sometimes fails to hide it on mouseout if I leave the mouse still too long.
    (I typically use Win/Firefox, which is pretty comman amongst your users, I'm sure).

Thanks for the feedback. Regarding the "sticky" information, this is a known bug that we hope to have fixed in the new few weeks.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com