Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help? [Closed]

What are Milestones?

Bottom of Page

1 to 7 of 7

• kelly
    • Nov 13th 2008 edited @ 09/27/2011 12:12 pm

What is milestones and how are we supposed to use it? There are no directions to help guide our staff through it. Can anyone explain it? Please help!
    Thanks,
    Kelly and the Hinmon Agency team

Agreed. I'd love to know more about the Milestones and about the Calendar on the Home page.

Also, with this newest update, the weekly chart of hours that shows at the bottom of the Home tab seems to have some problems. It shows a graph that has nothing to do with the time I've logged. Everything is still correct under the Time tab, just not on the Home tab.

Thank you for the updates, but please help us figure out what to do with them!

• Michael
    • Nov 13th 2008 edited @ 11/13/2008 4:22 pm

Earlier today we inadvertently launched milestones to some customers that have “timetask.com” as their Intervals domain name. The milestones piece is currently at an alpha state and is undergoing more development and tuning. We should be taking it into beta very soon. We will shoot out an email to all Intervals account owners letting them know where the milestones piece is at and what to expect in the near-future. Our sincere apologies on the mix-up. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email support@myintervals.com.

Thank you for the feedback. How about the calendar on the Home tab? Is that in the same basket?
    The calendar is indeed in the same basket. When complete the home tab will include a calendar view and a milestones link will be added to the global navigation. The milestones piece will allow you to group tasks together under a milestone and use the milestone to manage deliverables. If you need to move a task or milestone you can simply drag and drop it.

When i saw Milestones come out, I thought, "YES"! But it's gone. It sure would be nice to have a "non-destructive / Sandbox" version of milestones on a Public DNS so we can get use to it and hit the ground running when it's available.

I was intending on getting use to it over Thanksgiving. Doh!

The Milestones and Calendar home page went into beta today. If you are interested in beta testing the feature but did not receive a welcome email, please shoot an email to support@myintervals.com and ask to be added to the beta. For the first time we have the ability to flip your current Intervals account into beta mode for testing. All of the data you create will be preserved you will just have additional functionality.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com