Not signed in (Sign In)
  • What is Intervals?

Intervals is online time, task and project management software built by and for web designers, developers and creatives. Learn more…

The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Feature Requests [Closed]

Project notes summary view

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

We have been trying to reproduce a function from our in-house project tracking/mgt homebrewed software, and one of the big gotchyas we're running into is a way to give a quick summary of all projects' current status, or even the ones updated in the last week.

Not the task-level status, but even say a Note that's called Summary or EOW Status etc that could be used in a report view so that as folks are traveling around they can get a quick glance as to what's on time, and an asynchronous ability to help assure the owner and managers that everything's taken care of.

There's a quick work-around of using the Description field and listing all projects, but that's just a bad kludge. A different Summary report of By Project with the hours billed/estimated, hours added this week, tasks overdue, and a newer text based status update field would be huge, and I think help a lot of folks in keeping an accurate summary of where a project is and not having to read through a dozen task descriptions and notes as well.

Again msheldonjr and I are on the same page. As mentioned in this post: https://www.myintervals.com/forum/discussion/398/project-status-and-billing/#Item_1, we really could use a status field on the project and reporting so we can know what stage every project is at a glance.

I think this post is also the same thing:
    https://www.myintervals.com/forum/discussion/111/customized-project-status-in-addition-to-active-and-inactive/#Item_0

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com