Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

break it down report preview email format not kept when emails go out

Bottom of Page

1 to 7 of 7

I am trying to send out a break it down report via email, when I click on the email icon a preview pops up. However when the email goes out it does not keep the format of the preview (just text shows up without formatting) ... Is there a setting I have overlooked for emails or is this the norm?
    Different email clients interpret the HTML differently and we have been doing some testing recently and the emails do not look even close to how they should in Gmail and Outlook 2007. Are you using either of those email clients by chance? If not, please let us know what you are using. We have a round of tuning planned in the upcoming weeks for all of the Intervals emails.
    • KAYo
    • Jul 11th 2008

So far we have tested the emails on outlook 2007 and aol, they both show up as text only. Is there any chance you could give me a rough time estimate of when you might go through this, as we are planning to use the reports to communicate information to clients, and for the time being we are waisting a lot of time just re-formatting the emails. Just as a side note, the pdf files that can be created; if there is only one line of information they still use an entire page to display it, which makes it difficult to actually see all of the info on a screen. Thanks for your help, it is much appreciated.
    Thanks for the additional information. The email tuning should be completed sometime this month.
    We just launched the overhauled email formatting. Email this page looks much better now in Gmail and Microsoft Outlook 2007. Please give it a try when you get a chance.

Hi Michael,

I have used tried the emails with outlook 2007, aol and hotmail, and it is working very well... This has made things much easier for us and we really appreciate it...

If you are a developer and are interested in how we got the emails to play nice, we open sourced the code to fix the problem. We have named the email utility Emogrifier. Learn more at www.emogrifier.com.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com