Not signed in (Sign In)
  • What is Intervals?

Intervals is online time, task and project management software built by and for web designers, developers and creatives. Learn more…

The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Feature Requests

Referral Program / Affiliate Program

Bottom of Page

1 to 4 of 4

We have received several requests this week to create a referral program for current Intervals customers. There are a lot of different ways to setup referral programs. You could get a credit on your account or you could get paid via Paypal. We would definitely want to do something that is straightforward and makes sense.

We could add a Referral Program link within all Intervals accounts and provide the creative materials and customize links so that you get credit for new sign-ups. We could even show statistics on your referrals directly within this section. Would that be invasive and annoying or would that be ideal?

If a referral program interests you at all, it would be great to hear your ideas on the best way to set it up.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts - Michael

I think this would be great. As a matter of Fact we met a potential Client of ours recently and they are creatives over at Vivendi Games. They said they would love to check this out and I said I think If I refer you, then I get some credit.

So I got a good lead, You wanna start this referral thing early?

:)

Sounds great. I've managed a similar system using iDevAffiliate, you might look there for ideas as I think they've done a nice job of covering all the bases without overcomplicating everything.

This would definitely be a great addition to the service. I am promoting intervals already by word of mouth, and will probably put a link in my resource list soon.

A credit to my account would be good, I guess it would just depend on how much the program would return. For instance, if my link had enough activity to bring me say, $50 a month, that would more than pay my monthly fee, but to a bigger corporate user, it would just help theirs a good bit. So a payout through paypal or otherwise would probably get you more attention from small users like myself.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com