Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Slow today? Email problems?

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

I've been doing invoicing this morning, and sending invoices and reports by email seems to be working very slowly, and copies of those reports and invoices haven't made it to my inbox after 1/2 hour (which suggests they haven't been sent to my clients either.)

I'm hoping this is a temporary problem?

• Michael
    • Jun 2nd 2008 edited @ 06/02/2008 8:59 am

This weekend the data center that hosts Intervals had an electric fire. Intervals servers were not impacted, but since the data center was impacted heavily we are experiencing residuals problems. The main issue is that emails sent from Intervals are taking a while to send. Within the Intervals interface, anything that sends an email is presently lagging. We are actively working to try and eliminate the lag and we are monitoring the situation. Regarding the emails not showing up after 1/2 an hour, the emails are queued and should send.

Service-update.theplanet.com is providing updates if you would like to follow the situation.

From Doug Erwin:
    This evening (Saturday, May 31st) at 4:55pm CDT in our H1 data center, electrical gear shorted, creating an explosion and fire that knocked down three walls surrounding our electrical equipment room. Thankfully, no one was injured. In addition, no customer servers were damaged or lost. Early indications are that the short was in a high-volume wire conduit.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com