Not signed in (Sign In)
  • What is Intervals?

Intervals is online time, task and project management software built by and for web designers, developers and creatives. Learn more…

The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Feature Requests

General Tasks For Every Project

Bottom of Page

1 to 2 of 2

• shaun
    • May 20th 2008 edited @ 05/30/2008 1:58 pm

I have created a list of 20 tasks I want to assign to each project, do I have to recreate these tasks for every project or can they be copied into a new project automatically?

You can copy each task individually by drilling into the task detail page and clicking on "copy" on the left hand side. This is a one by one procedure for each task.

Another option which may be more useful is copying a project. A template project can be created that has the 20 tasks in it. Then, whenever a new project is needed that project can be copied. To copy a project, click on the profile page and then "copy {project name}". There will be a confirmation page that looks like this:

Project Templates

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com