Not signed in (Sign In)
  • What is Intervals?

Intervals is online time, task and project management software built by and for web designers, developers and creatives. Learn more…

The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Ways to use Intervals

Intervals used as a communication tool, not just a time/task tracker

Bottom of Page

• Michael
    • Mar 12th 2006 edited @ 09/06/2007 10:07 am

One of our beta clients who manages a Quality Assurance department for a software company, pointed out how Intervals has helped her stay in the loop with what her team is working on. Here’s what she says…
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"In my arena, we don’t bill for our work. We use Intervals to see where our time is going, but more importantly, I use it to stay in the loop with what my team is working on. I like my team to work independently without me asking what they’re doing all the time, so I use Intervals to stay in the loop...and let me tell you, it is awesome!

My favorite report is the Summary Report. I just pick a certain time period, sort by person and I see what everyone, including myself, has worked on. I read their comments for the work done and I feel like I know more of what is going on. It’s great!"

- Jen
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com