Not signed in (Sign In)
  • What is Intervals?

Intervals is online time, task and project management software built by and for web designers, developers and creatives. Learn more…

The Intervals Forum is Closed.
This forum has been replaced with a help section located at help.myintervals.com.
We recommend checking the help section, as the forums are no longer being updated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Feature Requests

Delete/Edit Comments in the Task - Pagenate Comments too.

Bottom of Page

1 to 4 of 4

I would love to be able to delete comments in a task. Occasionally I make a mistake and want to edit my comment. Also I want to be able to delete comments if they are ridiculous questions that didn't need to go in there in the first place.

I would Also love to have the option to pagenate comments too. If a Job goes too long, the comments can build and build and build when it would be nice to see the 10 most recent with "Previous / Next" buttons.

This should be an Admin level only tool.

I agree. this would be a great feature to have.

I agree as well. Especially with the launch of comments that executive users can view (blog entry on executive user comments). Presently, if a mistake is made the task has to be deleted.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com