The Security of Your Data is Our Priority
The only thing "small" about small businesses are the number of people who make them great. Small businesses need strong security, too. That’s why we’ve made security our primary concern, addressing it within every tier of the Intervals experience.
PCI DSS ComplianceMcAfee PCI Certification Service to meet PCI DSS security requirements. Server scans use a three-step process that includes dynamic port scanning, port-level network services vulnerability testing, and web application vulnerability testing.
We use Intervals to run our own day-to-day business operations at Pelago, so we take our data security very seriously. Intervals is developed to protect your information and to keep your data secure. In addition, we’ve added extra layers of data encryption within Intervals to safeguard your most sensitive data.
- Redundancy – Intervals is hosted on multiple servers with failover systems.
- Patching – Intervals servers are frequently updated and patched with the latest Operating System and Application patches available.
- Intrusion Monitoring – Intervals servers are monitored 24x7x365 to prevent intrusion. Regular security audits are performed by a trusted third party security provider.
- Access – Access to the data center is strictly limited and monitored 24x7x365.
- Facility – Intervals servers reside in a state-of-the-art data center complete with power redundancy, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity and 24x7x365 security monitoring.
- Firewall – Intervals is monitored 24x7x365 by certified security professionals
- SSL Security – All plans include 256-bit encryption. All data sent to and from Intervals servers is protected with 256-bit encryption.
- Redundant DNS – Intervals utilizes multiple geographically distributed DNS providers to keep Intervals online.
Uploaded documents and data are backed up to redundant servers in real-time and data is backed up to an offsite backup system nightly with monthly retention. Offsite backups are rotated to multiple locations to safeguard your data against the unlikelihood of a catastrophe. We believe in protecting your data as much as we believe in keeping it private. If you decide to cancel your Intervals account, we’ll delete your data from our servers and backups.