Today we launched:
Invoices can be created based on actual work performed or freestyle. Freestyle meaning the line items can be anything you want. At Pelago we tend to do push pre-pay contracts so “Maintenance Contract” could be a line item. Also, Intervals will send an email every Tuesday to all Administrator levels users alerting them of any overdue invoices. We are excited to get this very important feature live. We already have additional enhancements to invoicing planned including exporting to QuickBooks. Thanks again to all of the beta testers who took time out of their valuable schedules to try it out and a special thanks to John, Jaime, and Cameron for all their hard work.
2. Expanded and Improved Client Section – the improved client section shows you valuable information about who you are working with. View payments, invoice status, project status, and the value of all work performed for your clients with a few clicks.
3. Email Notifications – depending on your personal preference you may appreciate all of the system generated emails in Intervals or it may be driving you nuts. All of the email notifications can be controlled in the My Account section, but we decided to add this to the footer of each system generated email as a reminder that you can turn on and off the notifications.
4. Quick Mass Delete of Work Types and Modules – the default modules and default work types are meant to help keep your data consistent AND rapidly create projects. The improved mass delete mechanism is meant to help speed up the creation of new projects.
5. Auto Incrementing Project Number– when a new project is created it will have a system assigned project number. This works similar to tasks. If you use job numbers in your process this improvement should help. Also, each invoice is tied back to a project which now has this system generated number.
6. Expanded People Section and more Cross Linking – the people section has been expanded to include additional information about your team (address, IM handle, notes, etc.). Intervals is not meant to be a full contact management system, but we have received requests to store additional people related information so we expanded it some. Also, we continue to add more cross linking. For example, on the project listing page you can now click on the overdue tasks for a single project and it will list all overdue tasks.