Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Discussion Possibilities

Bottom of Page

1 to 3 of 3

• tjpresley
    • May 25th 2011 edited @ 06/15/2011 8:48 am

What are the options for discussion/collaboration. This is the only thing so far holding me back from hitting the buy button. So far I like what I see. I tried searching but came up with a ton of stuff that wasn't useful. Something like a helpdesk or issue tracker. Something simple that would allow me and the client to create a topic and comment back and forth on.
    I'm now seeing that there's not even comments on tasks. IMO It's important to have stuff like that documented... Can this be a feature?
    Comments can indeed be made on tasks by updating the task or by clicking on the "add comment" button. With how Intervals is currently structured most collaboration and conversations are geared to happen on tasks. Whenever a task is updated, a comment is made, or a document is uploaded the owners, assignees and followers receive update emails. We use tasks to collaborate on create feature specs, designs, etc. Collaborating on tasks might be an option for you as well.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com