Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

Announcements [Closed]

Intervals Server Maintenance & Upgrades Scheduled

Bottom of Page

1 to 5 of 5

• Michael
    • Feb 11th 2008 edited @ 11/23/2015 10:31 am

This week two performance related upgrades are scheduled:

Tonight - Monday, February 11th - service window 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Pacific) - expected downtime: 10 - 15 minutes
    Wednesday, February 13th - service window 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM (Pacific)- expected downtime: 1 hour

Our apologies on the short notice of the first upgrade. The second upgrade is much more substantial and we do expect Intervals to be unavailable for approximately one hour. We will shoot out an email to all Intervals account owners right after the upgrade is complete. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We have experienced rapid growth lately and are working hard to get performance optimized.

Round 1 is complete and Intervals is back online. Round 2 is scheduled for this Wednesday.

A a reminder that the second and more substantial maintenance and performance upgrade scheduled for this week will start in a few hours. We do expect Intervals to be unavailable for approximately 1 hour sometime between 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM (Pacific).

We will shoot out an email to all current Intervals account owners right after the upgrade is complete. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

The second planned maintenance for this week is complete. This upgrade improves speed and page load times across most of Intervals. We have a series of additional performance improvements scheduled for the next few weeks as well, but those should not require any downtime. Thank you again for you patience as Intervals continues to grow and evolve.

I just realized that I neglected to update this....my bad. The upgrade was completed as scheduled. Here is a blog entry on the topic.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com