Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help? [Closed]

myintervals.com and intervalsonline.com totally blank

Bottom of Page

1 to 5 of 5

• doonyakka
    • Apr 23rd 2011 edited @ 04/23/2011 5:12 am

Hi,

The Intervals sites, myintervals.com (with the exception of this forum and a few other pages) and intervalsonline.com appear to be down. I don't think it's just me, because I've tried from various browsers and devices, and all I get are blank pages with the following source:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    <HTML><HEAD>
    <META content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
    <BODY></BODY></HTML>

Is anyone else seeing this? Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Antonio

Hi Antonio

Yes I'm seeing the same problem as of 12:18 BST so it's been down for over 2.5 hours so far. Emailed support@myintervals.com however awaiting feedback.

Hopefully it'll be resolved soon as I'm having to manually make a note of timings, what a pain.

All the best

Darren

We are currently investigating things and Intervals is up for us from our location and we can load Intervals without incident and our geographical probes look good as well. We have received a handful of similar reports and we are troubleshooting things. There may be a problem in the network on the path to the data center or with one of our loadbalancers. I will update this post as soon as we know more.

We have corrected the problem. Please give it another look and if you are experiencing any troubles please contact our support team direct at support@myintervals.com. The load balancer technology we use distributes requests across the server farm and one of the web servers was only partially returning requests. Only those connected to that particular web server received a blank page incorrectly or intermittent page loads. We have multiple layers of monitoring and probes that monitor our server infrastructure and network 24 hours a day from different locations but we had a unique scenario occur where our monitoring did not catch the scenario. Thank you for emailing support directly to bring this attention to us. We will be reviewing our monitoring and load balancer configuration to see what we can do to prevent this from happening again. Our sincere apologies on the hiccup. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our support team directly at support@myintervals.com.

Thanks Michael, I can confirm that this is now working as expected.

All the best

Darren

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com