Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Executive Private Notes

Bottom of Page

1 to 3 of 3

• i9mickey
    • Mar 25th 2010 edited @ 04/23/2010 2:14 pm

So if I create an executive level user and allow them access to comments, will they see a private comment when I check the little key icon checkbox? Sorry for the seemingly stupid question, but I really want to know what these folks will be having access too. I don't mind if my resources can see discussion on a project, but I don't want the executives seeing everything.
    Executive users see the task title, summary, due date, etc. but they never see who a task is assigned to. For comments and documents they only see the comments and documents that they have been granted access to see (on a comment by comment or document by document basis). In essence you can have a public and private thread on the same task between internal comments and client/executive facing comments. The comments preference for an executive grants them the ability to make comments on tasks.
    Perfect, thanks!

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com