Not signed in (Sign In)
The Intervals Forum is read-only
Please head to help.myintervals.com for help articles and guides. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

New to Intervals? Have questions or need help?

Timesheet alerts for project still showing after I deleted project

Bottom of Page

1 to 4 of 4

• matt
    • Dec 29th 2009

I just signed up (went with Intervals over Basecamp) and am experimenting with exactly how to customize the system for what I need. After experimenting with a dummy project to get used to the system, I deleted the project in order to start from scratch. Upon deleting the dummy project, all the data associated with the project was deleted, including the timesheets - except the overdue and rejected timesheet alerts still show at the top of my page. When I click on the alerts, or click on the Time tab, there are no timesheets to revised and/or approve. I've logged out and logged back in and that has not cleared the alerts.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Matt, thanks for pointing that out. The numbers you see in the top of the page are cached. So it is likely that when you deleted the project those numbers weren't updated in the cache. The cache will clear itself in a little while and by tomorrow the numbers should be back to normal. In the meanwhile, we'll get that fixed.
    • matt
    • Dec 29th 2009

Awesome - thank you kind sir! And I appreciate the quick response!
    This has been fixed. Please let us know if you experience any more oddities with the timesheet numbers in the header.

Comments are closed.
For more Intervals help documentation, please visit help.myintervals.com