Easy Project Management
The PMI, PMBOK approach works for some project managers. It's how we started. But, we quickly learned this approach is overwhelmingly cumbersome for smaller companies. Too much time is spent managing projects and tasks, and not enough time actually getting the work done.
We went with an easier approach to project management. We call it Predict, Track, and Learn.
Here's how it works:
- Create a project estimate (Predict)
- Track your time and expenses (Track)
- Run reports to compare against the estimate (Learn)
The idea is to repeat this process with each project, getting better at it each time. Your team becomes more effective and efficient with each project. Using Intervals to simplify your project management workflow has several benefits:
- Get more work done in less time
- Empower your team with the information they need to work efficiently
- Track time and effort
- Communicate openly with clients
- Stay up-to-date with real-time data
- Gain insight with flexible, powerful reports
Intervals hits that sweet spot, the one between the over-simplified app that does very little, and the complex enterprise app that no one wants to use. Intervals makes project management easy.
Project Management Highlights
Your employees and contractors are actively hammering away at tasks and tracking time. The data that is essential to your business is now being used in a meaningful way. Dynamic graphs, snapshot reports, detailed project activity reports, data exporting and real time management of your projects are now a reality.
Answer questions like:
- Is our team being maximized?
- Are we over budget yet?
- What the heck have I been working on?
- How much work did we get done this week?
- How much time did my subcontractor spend this month?